Those cool cats over at Star Wars Underworld are reporting some Star Wars Rebels production updates from the next Star Wars Insider:
- We are halfway through completion on our Season One scripts.
- We have voice-recorded five episodes so far.
- We are currently storyboarding three episodes.
- We are currently animating two episodes.
- We are currently lighting our first episode.
- We are currently sound designing our effects and have a theme already composed for the show…
It is surprising how much work there is still to be done on this series. At least when coming off the The Clone Wars model where they always felt years ahead of the game, for the most part. They have voice recorded five episodes which means they have a cast! Perhaps that THR story involving a Star Wars Rebels cast being signed on was correct? It seems highly likely, considering it was so specific and we know they went forward without announcing anyone. If they are lighting the first episode, that means there’s at least a chance of seeing a teaser soon if by first episode they mean the one hour special and not the first episode of the standard series.
I can’t wait for Star Wars Rebels!
Powered by Facebook Comments