Episode 64! MakingStarWars.net’s Now, This is Podcasting!
Randy, Jason, Jeremy, and Sal drink to:
- Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Chewbacca’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens costumes described and discussed!
- Imperial Armbands from Imperial Officers Aurebesh decoded!
- Is Major Tarkin significant to Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
- The Rebel Helmet’s of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Aurebesh decoded!
- Practical Hutts builts for Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
- Looking back at a Leia and the Hutts concept art rumor!
- Is the snow planet from Star Wars: The Force Awakens called Ryoome?
- Very Strange super weapon rumor from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens conducting reshoots in Los Angeles in February?
- Lucasfilm is seeking the legal action against the Kylo Ren photo leaker!
- Christ Weitz to write the first Star Wars Stand-alone Spin-off!
- Ewan McGregor has not been contacted to start in a new Obi-Wan film!
- McGregor thinks the crossguard on the new Kylo saber is goofy!
- Boba Fett movie rumors.
- Lando to return to Star Wars Rebels!
- FPJ says Star Wars Rebels Season II has twice as many episodes!
- Pod People! Star Wars: The Force Awakens opening crawl predictions and is the puppet from The Force for Change video a Cosian?
If you would like to hear your questions answered on the podcast reach us any time here on the site through the “Contact” link, on Twitter @MakingStarWars, or at MakingStarWars@gmail.com
← Previous Story Episode 63! MakingStarWars.net’s Now, This is Podcasting!