“Tarkin’s Top Shelf” Episode 4: Lords of the Sith and its connections to Star Wars Rebels
Mark and Becca are back to dissect Paul S. Kemp’s novel Lords of the Sith.
In this episode:
- Fallout from the Clone Wars
- Cham Syndulla and Isval defending Ryloth
- Palpatine taking matters into his own hands
- How has Cham Syndulla evolved through The Clone Wars, Lords of the Sith and Rebels
- Comparing Cham to Hera Syndulla
- Darth Sidious and Darth Vader’s relationship at this point in time
- Do we see hints of Anakin in Lords of the Sith?