“The Cantina Cast” #132 Rogue One Re-shoots and Grand Admiral Thrawn
For the first time in “Cantina Cast” history Mike is flying solo. Let’s hope he doesn’t put you to sleep.
In this episode:
- Celebration Orlando tickets go on sale
- Netflix can stream all Lucasfilm movies from 2016 and beyond
- What character would be perfect for a Netflix series?
- Dave Filoni tease a Legends character to debut on season 3 of Rebels
- Will it be Grand Admiral Thrawn?
- Rogue One details on troopers we’ll see and the new AT-AT (AT-ACT)
- The breakdown of the Rogue One re-shoots
- Is J.J. Abrams involved?
- Who is doing the re-shoots?
- 40% of the film to be re-shot?
- Is 40% normal?
- Will Rogue One be toned down to make it more family friendly?
- Does Rogue One end 10 minutes before the beginning of Star Wars: A New Hope?
If you have any questions or comments for the podcast, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. Thank you for listening.