“Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners” Episode 23: As first reported by…
On this episode of “Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners,” Johnny, Mike, and Hawes “Dude, ‘F’ the hell out of some guy…”
- New York Comic-Con plans!
- We digress because… who doesn’t like Dave Mathews Band?
- Michael Giacchino (Juh-KEEEEEEE-No) is composing the score for Rogue One!
- Composer switch due to Rogue One problems? As Johnny says, “Where there is fire, there is smoke.”
- Johnny puts it out there… “Was Drew Struzan fired before The Force Awakens?” and Hawes backs Johnny’s theory up with evidence!
- Rogue One Japanese and South Korean posters are discussed
- Johnny goes all “Dude, ‘F’ that Guy” on a YouTube content thief!
- We are now on Google Play!
- “Rogue Won” interactive listener The Dead Pool Rogue One game! Everyone play along and tweet @roguewonpod who you feel will die in Rogue One and in what order!
- “Rogue Won” Winner’s Circle of E-mail and more–much, much more!
- Get our new T-shirts and other swag at TeePublic: http://tee.pub/lic/y7H3jinhTcs
Do NOT forget to rate and review on iTunes because one out of every 10 reviews WINS Star Wars prizes!