They are joined once again by mental health practitioner Adam to see what is going on in the mind of the most iconic Star Wars character.
in this episode:
- What effect did slavery have on young Anakin Skywalker?
- What was the psychological effects of leaving his mother?
- What happened to Anakin’s mind when he went from having nothing to becoming a member of the Jedi order?
- Anakin and Obi-Wan’s complex relationship
- What effect did Qui-Gon’s death have on Anakin?
- Was Anakin in love with Padme or obsessed with Padme?
- Family man?
- The psychological effects of losing limbs
- Renouncing his former self
- Final diagnosis
We encourage feedback–it is the only way to get your voice out and we are very good about sharing your opinions on the show!
Follow us on: