“The Cantina Cast” 157: Rogue One listener comments and questions
Catch us on your favorite podcatcher
Mike and Joao are back with more Rogue One talk and as promised, listener feedback and questions all about Rogue One!
- Rogue One opening weekend box office numbers
- Critical review for Rogue One
- Krennic asks Vader if he’s still in charge and what it means
- Listener comments
- Were the Star Destroyers a little off in our opinion?
- Would we like to see a Star Wars Story between V & VI?
- Will Rogue One bring in new fans to Star Wars?
- I am one with the Force and the Force is with me… free will?
- Did Gareth outshine J.J.?
- So many different aspects of Star Wars can be enjoyed differently by everyone
- Tarkin & Leia CGI in 3D issues?
- Depth of the Rebellion–not just a bunch of choir boys!
- Was Rogue One violent enough?
You can find us at:
Please remember to subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher. Listener feedback is always welcome.