“Blue Harvest” 93: Ki-Adi, Married with Children, with Jason Ward
This week Hawes is joined by the one and only Jason Ward from MakingStarWars.net and “Now this is Podcasting!”
- Hawes’ unfortunate tweet about Johnny Grasso
- Will Captain Phasma have a fancy new weapon in The Last Jedi? If so, will she actually use it?
- Frank Oz is being cagey about his involvement in The Last Jedi. What does it mean?
- What the hell is up with Luke?
Listener e-mails and voicemails are discussed.
- The man himself, Steve-Adi, calls in with a question about the legendary exploits of the Jedi with the funniest-shaped head in the galaxy.
- Was the announcement that there will be no Celebration in 2018 due to poor ticket sales for Celebration Europe last year?
- How will the character of Luke evolve from when we last saw him in Return of the Jedi? Does he have a plan?
- King Tom wants to know: if we could travel back in time to any Star Wars-related event, what would it be?
Check out our new “Ki-Adi Rides the Lightning” shirt on Teepublic at:
Like our theme song? Check out the band that provided it for us! They are Stoned Cobra and you can check them out on iTunes, Spotify, or at: http://stonedcobra.bandcamp.com