“Blue Harvest” Episode 91: Hannah Jane
This week Hawes and Will struggle to talk about Star Wars in a week without much Star Wars news. Luckily the Moisture Farmers come through in a big way!
- What happens when Hawes and Jessie almost witness a shootout at Burger King?
- EA announces a Star Wars video game panel for Celebration Orlando. What will they show off?
- What changes do Will and Hawes want to see come to Battlefront 2?
Listener e-mails and voice messages are discussed.
- How can Chris finally convince his co-worker that Snoke isn’t Darth Plagueis?
- Is Phoebe Waller-Bridge playing a droid character in the Han Solo movie? What other droids in Star Wars have had a female personality?
- Why is Star Wars overlooked by the Oscars? Especially when a turd of a movie like Suicide Squad wins?
- VaderNick is having a collecting crisis and really wants Hawes to play For Honor with a dude named Poonhammer. No thank you.
- Did Eric crack the code on our episode titles? Maybe.
- Joshua really doesn’t want Rey to be Luke’s daughter
- Sors Bandeam calls in with another challenge to Ki-Adi-Mundi and Kit Fisto
Finally some elements of the recently-released Empire’s End are discussed at the end of the show. (Be careful if you are avoiding spoilers.)
- What do Hawes and Will think of the fate of a certain prequel character as it’s revealed in the latest Chuck Wendig novel?
- What does Hawes think some of the new characters introduced in the Aftermath trilogy?
- How long until we find out what Luke has been up to in between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens?
Check out our TeePublic store for all of your “Blue Harvest” needs!
Like our theme song? Check out the band who provided the music! They are Stoned Cobra and they are available on iTunes, Spotify, or at: