September 13th, 2014. 460 days until the release of Star Wars: Episode VII!
On this episode of MakingStarWars.net’s Now, This is Podcasting:
- J.J. Abrams wants an iWatch and is willing to admit the Empire has returned to get one.
- Jason wears his iPad around his neck like a Flavor Flav styled iWatch.
- People take photos of Star Wars: Episode VII sets and then take themselves too seriously!
- John Boyega films a scene.
- Rumors about Adam Driver’s character.
- Ewok Massacre drops in with some Kenobi spin-off film rumors.
- Hasbro has started production on Episode VII toys.
- Johna sees Star Wars Rebels and a new mystery man (sorry Rex!).
- Pod People: Lawrence Kasdan.