Last Updated on
Today the EA team on Twitter confirmed a few details that might not be news to some or were just a assumption for others. I like having things nailed down and stated firmly. Today the Star Wars EA Twitter account confirmed:
- Character customization includes males and females.
- Twi’leks, Sullustans, Zabraks, Quarren & more are racial options.
- You can choose Empire or Rebellion as a your faction.
- At launch they will have 12 maps total.
- A few weeks later in December, Jakku will add two more maps making a total of 14 maps very quickly after the game’s release.
- The AT-AT will march towards its goal, but you can control the AT-AT’s weapons and you can call orbital strikes.
- EA will be revealing more player heroes and villains soon.
- Ships will include X-wings, A-wings, TIE fighters, TIE Interceptors with 20 players online.
- Battlefront missions will be online and offline play, but multiplayer maps will be online only.
- Microsoft will offer digital pre-orders for the game a bit closer to launch.
Follow @EAStarWars for all the updates as they are posted!