Wow! Star Wars Rebels’ new teaser went up on Tumblr this morning and boy does it say it a lot about the characters this season. You almost need a spoiler warning for this one. It really rocks.
Update: Trailer is gone but here are the big points:
- Reiterates the ending of Season 1. “Family stuff.”
- Recaps Season 2 premiere from Celebration: Sith dispatch Inquisitors to hunt the Rebels.
- Hyperspace drop-out effect used again as giant Rebel ship is pulled from hyperspace.
- Interdictor Cruiser!
- Can’t beat blockade, not without a better ship (they need a B-wing for Hera to fly).
- They took the childrens! The kids are like Ezra.
- Sexy new red B-wing while tiny Mon Cal engineer says it packs a punch.
- Rex stuff.
- Hera wants to fight a bigger fight.
- Ezra’s parents are seen.
- Ahsoka has questions. Questions that need answering.
- Hondo suggests Ezra becomes a pirate Jedi!
- New bounty hunter. Bo Katan? Sabine has a bounty hunter past. “Tell me you don’t miss it.”
- Ezra’s parents escaped according to an old guy.
- Star Bus.
- Empire put a bounty on Sabine.
- Clan Wren of House Vizsla!
- Ahsoka versus two inquisitors
- Imperial platforms inspired by Naboo again.
- October 14th
I love the parentage/heritage stuff for Ezra and Sabine. And that bounty hunter…
Update #2: You can see the trailer via Club Jade above.
Translation: Star Buss. pic.twitter.com/rUgsWSen0R
Should be one S on bus.