Mark, Alan, and Ryder are back with perhaps their funniest episode yet (but that doesn’t take away from the thought-provoking Star Wars discussion).
- The gang starts out with talk over the newest comic, Star Wars #15
- Why are people complaining about The Force Awakens–is it a carbon copy of A New Hope?
- What if Leia has to unwillingly become the Emperor?
- The guys bring it full circle and talk about why Star Wars is good storytelling and how it is even like country music
- Ryder talks about The Bachelor and the mysterious Northern Exposure
- All of this and more on this episode of “Idiot’s Array”!
You can find “Idiot’s Array” on:
And everywhere you listen to podcasts, and right here every other Thursday!