Mark and Becca are back to dissect Paul S. Kemp’s novel Lords of the Sith.
In this episode:
- Fallout from the Clone Wars
- Cham Syndulla and Isval defending Ryloth
- Palpatine taking matters into his own hands
- How has Cham Syndulla evolved through The Clone Wars, Lords of the Sith and Rebels
- Comparing Cham to Hera Syndulla
- Darth Sidious and Darth Vader’s relationship at this point in time
- Do we see hints of Anakin in Lords of the Sith?
If you have any questions or comments please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rate, review, and subscribe to us on iTunes. Thanks for listening!