On this episode of “Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners,” Johnny, Joanna, and Hawes discuss the weekly news, listener e-mail, and 1980s sitcoms (sort of).
- The “Rogue Won” crew discusses Joanna’s Rogue One trailer reaction and her dismay with Johnny’s breakdown
- Rogue One 3D glasses announced and Johnny discusses his issues with The Force Awakens glasses
- Pulpit Rock! Is it a set piece? Location? For Star Wars Space Bear (aka Episode VIII) or the Han Solo film?
- Gareth Edwards discusses what Rogue One‘s title really means… sort of.
- “Rogue Won” interactive listener The Dead Pool Rogue One game! Everyone play along and tweet @roguewonpod who you feel will die in Rogue One and in what order!
- “Rogue Won” Winner’s Circle of E-mail and more–much, much more!
- Get our new T-shirts and other swag at TeePublic: http://tee.pub/lic/y7H3jinhTcs
Do NOT forget to rate and review on iTunes because one out of every 10 reviews WINS Star Wars prizes!