Steele Wars Live Call-In Show Ep 3 : Mr. Sunday Movies – Interesting George Lucas info, no Sheeve in Rogue One? and much more!
Last Updated on
“Steele Wars” has a new weekly call-in news show. It’s on a brand-new feed so don’t go looking for it on the regular “Steele Wars” feed. Subscribe here on iTunes or search “Steele Wars” Live Call-In Show on your podcatcher of choice. You’re also very welcome to listen live and Skype or call in!
Mr Sunday Movies from “The Weekly Planet” podcast joins us to take your calls on…
- Ian McDiarmid says Rogue One is Sheeve-free. Can we take him at his word?
- Interesting behind-the-scenes news on George Lucas’ artwork purchasing
- How does Mr. Sunday Movies deal with negative YouTube comments?
- A new Weekly Planet project is sizzled?
- We get a call from a town mayor!
- The pressure of meeting Harrison Ford
- The most annoying inconsistencies in Star Wars
- Would you remember a microwave if it saved your life?
- Why did R2 fight for the torch with Yoda?
- The Star Wars actor you’d most like to adopt
Plus in the 50-MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION…
- We get the sad Mr. Sunday Movies fan back on the line!
- Who would you recast today for the prequels?
- Why is a droid like therapies so incompetent?
- “Weekly Planet” episode suggestions
- Is Disney interfering in Rogue One? Should we want them to?
- What would help the DC films?
- The pros and cons of the Tarkin novel
- A breakdown of the very enlightening Rogue One prequel novel
- Does Jyn have a UNCKIE MENDO?
- Will the Rogue One flashbacks tie into Rogue One: Catalyst?
- Which Rogue One reshoot rumors are to be believed?
- Mr. Sunday Movies learns a shocking truth about Luke’s Bespin fatigues
- What are we looking most to in Star Wars?
- Why Rogue One‘s crawl must be saved.
- What do Harley Quinn and Orko have in common?
I really appreciate it.
Purchasing through iTunes or Amazon? PLEASE USE THESE LINKS