“Steele Wars” Live Call-In Show – Ep 5 : Not with Johnny Grasso of the “Rogue Won” podcast – Is the late change of composer a bad sign for Rogue One?
“Steele Wars” has a new weekly call-in news show. You’re very welcome to listen live and Skype or call in!
Johnny Grasso from the “Rogue Won” podcast joins us to take your calls on…
– The Prequels Strike Back thoughts
– A caller’s unique misgivings about Return Of The Jedi
– Should someone else have been revealed as Luke’s sister?
– Darth Vader’s Empire to Jedi inconsistencies
– Alternate Jedi endings
– A lawyer chastises Steele’s Star Wars knowledge
– Is Rogue One’s set calling back to Cloud City?
Plus in the 1 HOUR and 30 MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION…
– Johnny runs through his traumatic experience of trying to call into the live show
– “The Lawyers” call-in review
– How we deal with negative online feedback
– More The Prequels Strike Back thoughts
– Our reaction to the new Japanese and South Korean Rogue One posters
– Riz Ahmed’s fantastic article in The Guardian
– How fans affected the films
– Why the debating how to pronounce AT-AT is a ridiculous waste of time
– Is the last-minute change of composer a warning sign for Rogue One?
– The handsomeness of Michael Giacchino
– What happened to the music that Alexandre Desplat must have already been working on?
– What were the issues that lead to the reshoots?
– The humour of Han Solo
– Treats for Mendo
– Johnny’s strange issue with Count Dooku?
– What will Maz Kanata’s future be in Star Wars?
– The differences between the sequel films’ production
– Yoda’s role in Return of the Jedi
– An update on a Hasbro Luke Skywalker Jedi Master figure
– Johnny’s dolphin story
STEELE WARS IS AT THIS YEARS LA PODCAST FESTIVAL!
with some of the worlds funniest comedy podcasts!
You can join in the fun and not miss a thing with a virtual ticket! Watch EVERYTHING as it goes down live then enjoy access to all the shows and panels for an additional month.
USE CODE “STEELE” FOR $5 OFF (and they also then give me a little coin).
I really appreciate it.
Purchasing through iTunes or Amazon? PLEASE USE THESE LINKS