Amanda Ward of MakingStarWars.net and the “Rebel Grrrl” podcast joins us to discuss…
– Steele’s first U.S. Halloween
– Amanda’s children’s trick-or-treating experience
– Amanda’s appearance in a New York Times article on women in fandom and the fandom’s reaction
– The current climate of Star Wars fandom on social media and how having an opinion may lose you some followers
– How to choose the right Star Wars media for children
– What is more terrifying: Yoda’s “You will be…” line at the cave or the sound of Ewoks blinking?
– The return of Lawyer Rob from New Jersey
Plus in the 45-MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION…
– The alternate draft of the Star Wars script when Jedi were Dianogas
– Spoilers and children and what order they should watch the films
– How to keep kids on Star Wars and is that selfish?
– Dash Rendar, Shadows of the Empire and the old Expanded Universe
– The possibility of another EU reboot
– Bloodline, Lost Stars and the new Star Wars canon
– New villains in every Star Wars film and whether or not you need to read the spoiler forums to understand who they are
– Reproduction in a galaxy far, far away
– Why the Empire really needed cell phones
– An Obi-Wan spinoff story–do we need it?
BONUS VERSION EXCLUSIVE FOR “STEELE WARS” SUPPORTERS!
Become a “Steele Wars” supporter and get access to 100+ hours of “Steele Wars” content and help keep the podcast running!
Purchasing through iTunes or Amazon? PLEASE USE THESE LINKS