Episode 9: Ahsoka novel
Mark and Becca are back to discus one of the most anticipated novels since Disney announced it. Join Mark and Becca in analyzing Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston.
In this episode:
- Ahsoka’s new life after order 66
- The Battle on Mandalore and Ahsoka’s last moments with Anakin and Obi-Wan
- Parting ways with Rex
- The significance of the interludes
- Ahsoka’s new friends
- Bail Organa and the start of Fulcrum
- The 6th brother
- the purification of the crystals
- The Grand Inquisitor
- And much, much more
If you have any questions or comments for the show, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. Thank you for listening.