Mike and Joao once again dive into the mind of another Sith Lord–this time it’s the true Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious. Joining them on this journey into the mind of the most evil mind in the galaxy far, far away is Adam the mental health clinician.
Quick episode summary:
- Was he born evil or was it his environment?
- Does he consider anyone his friend?
- Putting others at risk and using others to get what he wants
- The two sides of Sidious/Palpatine
- His obsession with destroying the Jedi and the Republic
- Living a constant lie
- His manipulation/motivation of others
- Seeking power
- Palpatine’s final diagnosis
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast