Mike and Joao once again take on the prophecy as well as the end of the Jedi.
Quick episode summary:
- News: Rey and Kylo’s new looks–what could this mean?
- Main Topic: was Luke looking for the prophecy?
- Mark Hamill fundamentally disagrees with Rian Johnson on Luke’s character
- Would Rian Johns revisit the prophecy in The Last Jedi?
- Why did Luke go looking for the first Jedi temple?
- What is within the books we see in The Last Jedi trailer?
- What is the true prophecy?
- A prophecy… that misread could have been.
- Why does Luke want the Jedi to end?
- Would the galaxy be better without the Jedi?
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike