There have been many who have speculated on how powerful Luke Skywalker will be in The Last Jedi. Now Mike and Joao give their perspective on this subject.
Quick episode summary:
- Adam Driver’s comments on how Rian Johnson created new rules for Star Wars
- No official Star Wars: The Last Jedi presence at San Diego Comic-Con
- Main Topic: How powerful will Luke Skywalker be in The Last Jedi?
- Will Luke be shown on screen how powerful he truly is?
- Is it a good idea to show the “good guy” to be that powerful?
- Is Luke afraid of his power?
- Will Luke appear to have turned to the dark side in The Last Jedi?
- Mike and Joao predict what type of power Luke will use in The Last Jedi
- The Looper connection
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe on iHeartRadio
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike