Welcome back to another special edition of Tarkin’s Top Shelf! This time, Mark and Becca revisit some old Legends, and go over the impact of the new canon. Then, they venture into the possibilities of what will soon become the ‘Journey to the Last Jedi.’ This discussion bridges the legends to the new canon. After all, there’s always a bit of truth in legends. So, sit back and relax, and enjoy the literary journey of Tarkin’s Top Shelf.
- Starlight ‘Fun Centers’ Foundation
- iTunes review/mentions
- BTS reel of ‘The Last Jedi’ and Teaser Poster Reveals via D23Expo
- Mark and Becca’s ‘Top 5 Picks’ of Star Wars Legends and Canon novelizations
- Entertainment Weekly’s article on the upcoming books covering the ‘Journey to the Last Jedi’ via SDCC.
- Mark and Becca go into a full-on speculative discussion concerning what these new stories may (or may not) tell us about The Last Jedi and beyond.
Help us spread the word about the show
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to TTSPodFeedback@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter@TarkinsTopShelf
- Like us on Facebook: Tarkin’s Top Shelf