This week Mike and Albert dissect one of the more interesting villains to appear on the big screen, Kylo Ren.
Quick episode summary:
- Rian Johnson’s comments on Rey’s parents
- John Williams to score the Solo theme
- The Last Jedi, Kylo Ren dissection
- How has his character changed since The Force Awakens?
- Was his training complete?
- When did he come up with his plan to kill Snoke?
- Does Kylo Ren have a sense of entitlement?
- Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker
- Going Solo
- Can he be redeemed? How?
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe on iHeartRadio
- Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
- Discord Channel Cantina Cast Channel