This week Mike makes a major announcement about the future of the podcast, then Albert and Mike jump into breaking down the character development of Amilyn Holdo and Poe Dameron in the Last Jedi.
Quick Episode Summary:
- Goodbye old friend
- Leland Chee teases some old SWEU characters could return
- Maz in Episode 9?
- Andy Serkis’s comment’s on Snoke’s return
- Amilyn Holdo
- Should she have told Poe the plan?
- The Holdo maneuver
- Should it have been Ackbar?
- Poe Dameron
- What’s changed since the Force Awakens?
- Hero or Leader?
- The son Leia never had?
- What will his relationship with Rey be like in 9?
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe on iHeartRadio
- Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Tumblr: Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
- Discord Channel Cantina Cast Channel