On this episode of Rebel Grrrl:
- Jess is back from off-world! She shares some of her vacation in Thailand and visiting Star Wars filming locations!
- Star Wars Rebels is over and which are the best episodes to binge.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi is now available on digital and disc.
- Forces of Destiny is back! We talk episode descriptions and some of the best things about the series so far.
- The Lucas Museum of Art is finally starting construction in Los Angeles. A little about the area and what to expect in the museum. Plus John Williams sightings!
- Jon Favreau has been hired to product a live action television series for Disney’s new streaming service. What can we expect from the direct-to-consumer platform that may give us clues into what type of show this will be. Plus what exactly did Kathleen Kennedy mean by “diverse” in the StarWars.com announcement?…
- Upcoming independent documentary Looking for Leia has an exciting announcement coming. Here’s how you can help the project!
“Rebel Grrrl” is brought to you with love and hard work by MakingStarWars.net
Visit the podcast network page to find where to subscribe!