Last Updated on
Erin Glover at The Disney Parks Blog has posted a new update that details how the Disneyland After Dark event on May 3rd into May 4th will have a lot of Star Wars festivities this year. If you’re generally evil or just have an affinity for evil, there’s going to be a “March of the First Order.” Also mentioned is that Hyperspace Mountain is returning, which is the best way to experience that ride in this Star Wars fan’s opinion.
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
Rey is going to finally make her debut at the park. Also Captain Phasma will be showing up for the parade “March of the First Order.” Both Star Wars heroes as well as Hyperspace Mountain will be an ongoing experience after this overnight event. So if you miss the event but plan to visit Disneyland, you’re not missing out on everything.
I would like to try and go and if we are able to secure tickets I hope we see you there. It sounds like a fun way to spend the May 4th “holiday” with other Star Wars fans and friends. Hopefully the exclusive merchandise will be neat!
Also check out our Instagram for our ongoing pictures of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge construction.