This episode of “Now, This is Podcasting!” is brought to you by Star Wars Card Trader by Topps! Download free here and trade with the Making Star Wars team!
Join Sal, Jason, Randy, Corey, and Steele for another episode of Now, This is Podcasting!
- In this episode Jason, Sal, and Steele have seen Solo: A Star Wars Story and Randy and Corey have not making for a weird episode of the show that leaves more than half the cast with a strange survivor’s guilt.
- There’s spoiler free discussion about Solo: A Star Wars Story and a debate about if the Star Wars actors are bigger than the characters they play.
- Jason is right and everyone else is wrong. He wrote these notes so thems the rules.
- Kenobi: A Star Wars Story?
- Post Return of the Jedi Live Action TV show!
- Spoiler Free Solo: A Star Wars Story movie discussion!
- Star Wars Battlefront: The Solo Season begins with Return of the Jedi costumes for Leia and Lando.
Are the Star Wars characters bigger than the actors who play them? If an actor did not want to return, would that mean the end of the character on screen or would they recast the character for future films? Question is not should they but rather would they. i.e. Ewan in Kenobi.