This week Hawes and Will relish in the news of Kathleen Kennedy’s extended contract.
- Super producer Gary Kurtz passes away.
- A new Star Wars Resistance trailer is released.
- A Star Wars voice actress does something stupid on twitter.
- Kathleen Kennedy’s contract is extended for another three years.
Listener emails and voice mails are discussed.
- King Tom calls in about Star Wars comics.
- Rural Farm boy calls in for the first time!
- Eric Strothers writes in with his own special Star Wars viewing order.
- Dave writes in about what Star Wars movies he tends to watch the most.
Emails are interrupted by breaking Star Wars live action television news!
- Steve writes in about Kylo’s redemption.
- Neal needs some reassurance after Bob Iger’s recent statements.
- Utah Dougy writes in about Chewie.
Our Blue Harvest Patreon is live now! Try it out if you’re into that sort of thing.
Like our theme song? Then be sure to check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify or at: