This week Hawes and Will are joined by their good buddy Evan DeChellis!
- MakingStarWars.net continues their incredible coverage of the live action Star Wars show.
- Jon Favreau releases the title and synopsis for the show, The Mandalorian!
- Hawes freaks out.
- The first picture of The Mandalorian is released.
- The list of directors for The Mandalorian is released.
- The Mandalorian! The Mandalorian! The Mandalorian!
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- King Tom wants to know what the tone of The Mandalorian will be.
- Steve-Adi calls in and makes his mark.
- Andy calls in about what he hopes to see in The Mandalorian.
- DeMarcus returns and has some thoughts on The Mandalorian, Star Wars Resistance, and Hot Toys!
- Aaron writes in about animal encounters in Ireland.
- Dave wants to know what we’d like to see in Galaxy’s Edge.
- Fraser writes in about the weathered look of Star Wars.
Our Blue Harvest Patreon is live now! Try it out if you’re into that sort of thing.
Like our theme song? Then be sure to check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify or at: