The MakingStarWars.net team continues to monitor the filming of the first live-action Star Wars television series.
Around the set, a parameter create.
Sets outside of sets.
This stone wall is likely part of the market place set or bizarre set:
Raise the roof!
We hope you’re enjoying our coverage of the filming of the still untitled Star Wars series coming to the Disney streaming service in 2019. We will continue to monitor the activity to the best of our ability to bring you the best Star Wars news reporting we can in this exciting moment in Star Wars history.
Check back for more updates as we continue to follow all things of interest with Star Wars and The Mandalorian!
Check out more of our reporting on the series and get caught up on anything you’ve missed!
- Rumor: Live Action Star Wars Series to be about Mandalorians after the fall of the Empire?
- Jon Favreau's live-action Star Wars Television series starts filming next week, first set photos!
- Exclusive high resolution photos & podcasting from a Star Wars: The Mandalorian filming location in Southern California!
- Has Game of Thrones' Pedro Pascal been cast in the live-action Star Wars television series?
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Set Report, a better look at the location, woman director rumor, and MCU director rumor!
- Star Wars Set Photo: The Modular Mandalorian and Greig Fraser confirmed as director of photography for the series?
- If Star Wars: The Mandalorian is "Project Huckleberry" then Werner Herzog is cast in the series and we saw the smoking gun
- The Star Wars: The Mandalorian directors and which episode numbers they will be directing!
- Interesting set photos from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, a John Leguizamo rumor, and a strange tidbit!
- Exclusive: Star Wars: The Mandalorian and the Mystery of the Blast Doors! Over 100 dazzling photos full of intrigue and wonderment!
- The Mandalorian and the Remnants of the Empire after "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" with a photo!
Last Updated on