Welcome…Welcome…Welcome to Episode 128 of THE SITH LIST! Iraj, Boo, Les and Eric welcome the dynamic duo of the Whill Communications Podcast, Rashad Qasem and Justin Rodriguez into the Sith Lair. These guys are great guys and wonderful podcasters, they help us bring you THE WEEK in GEEK!
The SITH LIST is composed of a group of people with different cultural backgrounds and experiences, you might call us the United Nations of Fandom. We all come together once a week to bring you the latest in Fandom and of course to…..“SHOOT the SITH.”
Fandom Covered :
- PSD Box Office Report -Glass Shatters the competition.
- Dragonball Z movie is blowing up worldwide.
- Star Wars Chit Chat -SWCC news, The Mandalorian rumors, force ghosts in Episode IX and more.
- Rashad and Justin talk about the state of Star Wars comics.
- Sopranos prequel is filling their cast up with some talent.
- Has the DCEU finally figured it out?
- Some Punisher talk.
- Strumming with Strothers -Jazz.
- Kevin Smith has an amazing Batman idea…..I’m Batman!
- On the Throne with King Tom. -If you could change something in fandom or music, what would it be?
- Strumming with Strothers Part II- Van Halen or Van Hagar?
The amazing version of Tool’s “The Pot” performed by Brass Against. Click here to subscribe to their Youtube Page
Find THE SITH LIST on Twitter:
Check out ERIC STROTHERS on his other podcast……THE BAD MOTIVATORS by clicking RIGHT HERE!!!
Facebook: The Sith List Podcast
The Sith List Hotline: 707-65-GEEK1 —– 707-654-3351
Catch you next week on Episode 130 of…..THE SITH LIST