This week Hawes and Will wonder where Palpatine hid his lightsaber.
- Hawes’ experience with the Disney earnings call.
- Thoughts on Bob Iger’s comments about their relationship with EA.
- A small bit of information about Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Jon Favreau’s executive producer coin.
- Taika Waititi talks about his experience with The Mandalorian!
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- King Tom has some thoughts about the Disney earnings call.
- Jakobi has some terrifying information about carbon freezing.
- Jim has a beef with a mistaken noise.
- Dougy has wishes for the saber battles in Episode IX.
- Dave has some thoughts about Spider-man and Star Wars.
- Colten has his own Star Wars misconception.
- Josh aka Billy Bob has some well wishes for Hawes and Will and the listeners.
Our Blue Harvest Patreon is now live! Every Monday we post bonus Blue Harvest content. If you’re interested in that sort of thing you can try it out at:
Like our theme song? Then be sure to check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify, or at: