The Clone Wars Season 7 is only a few months away! Why wait until October or November to start getting excited? We’re looking at all that we’ve already learned from Star Wars Celebration Chicago, react to the trailer and sneak peeks we’ve been shown, and give some speculation about what we HOPE might happen when the series returns!
This week, we’re joined by Tristan Livingtson – Samuel the Hutt’s best friend who’s visiting from California! Tristan is a “Prequelist” – especially as it relates to The Clone Wars.
Tristan will be getting our Hot Takes on his favorite moments and storylines from The Clone Wars. And then we’ll spend the rest of the show previewing The Clone Wars Season 7, coming to Disney+ this November.
Season 7 Episodes 1-4: “Bad Batch”
“The Bad Batch” is an unfinished episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. The episode was originally intended to be the premiere for a seventh season, but production on the television series was halted before the episode was completed. Scripted by Brent Friedman, it is the first in a four-part story arc focusing on a ragtag unit of clone commandos, Clone Force 99. The episode, along with the rest of its arc, premiered on April 17, 2015 at Celebration Anaheim, and was released on StarWars.com shortly after on April 29, 2015 (Source: Wookieepedia)
Season 7 Episodes 5-8: Ahsoka After Leaving the Jedi Order
The second Season 7 story arc will focus on the fugitive Ahsoka as she returns to the bowels of Coruscant and meets two sisters named Trace and Araba. At least some of this storyline will take place on the fabled Level 1313, which was to have been the setting of the canceled video game Star Wars 1313.
Season 7 Episodes 9-12: The Siege of Mandalore
Based on the footage screened at The Clone Wars panel at Celebration, Ahsoka will be temporarily reuniting with Anakin to take part in the Republic’s efforts to liberate Mandalore. We even see Captain Rex and his troops decorating their armor in orange paint as tribute to their former commander.
- 00:00:00 – Making Star Wars Podcast Network
- 00:00:40 – Intro/Banter/Last Week’s Podcast Poll Results
- 00:21:25 – The Clone Wars SPECIAL EDITION of Hot Takes!
- What are our favorite story arcs?
- Will Season 7 expose more of the flaws of the Jedi Order?
- And what about the deleted scene with Mortis Son and Darth Revan?
- 00:38:51 – The Clone Wars Season 7 Preview
- 01:14:38 – Anything Else?
- Ron Howard believes that the Trolls had a big impact on the box office challenges of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- You can’t wear Star Wars costumes in Galaxy’s Edge — not even the ones on sale
- Admiral Ackbar Actor Tim Rose Was Very Disappointed in How Ackbar’s Story Ended in The Last Jedi
- 01:19:39 – Star Wars/Lucasfilm Disclaimer
Check out our website: https://www.tatooinesons.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/tatooine-sons
Check out our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/tatooinesons
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TatooineSons
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TatooineSons
Check out our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tatooinesons