What is the final Location in The Rise of Skywalker? Last week, Kevin Smith was asked a throwaway question during an interview with IGN at San Diego Comic Con. What he said though, was anything but a throwaway. It’s got our heads spinning. And it’s all about the final scene of the Skywalker Saga.
Is it Yavin IV? Endor? Dagobah? We discuss all for the final Location in The Rise of Skywalker we can think of and come up with an ending for the Skywalker Saga that we believe is worthy of being labeled, “Mind Melting!”
The Original Star Wars was screened last month. Could we finally be getting the chance to see it again in theaters? Since R2-D2 has been around for the entire Skywalker Saga, what are the chances that Crazy Uncle George’s original idea ends The Rise of Skywalker? And is Terbus about to be made canon? It’s time for Hot Takes!
- The Unaltered ‘Star Wars: A New Hope’ Could Be Headed Back to Theaters
- Source: Inverse.com (https://www.inverse.com/article/57917-original-star-wars-a-new-hope-theatrical-release-unaltered
- Last month, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences had a double-screening of A New Hope and Rogue One, and apparently, the cut of A New Hope was a 1981 70mm print of the film, pre-special edition. People who went to the screening said that “A New Hope” was on the crawl, but other than that, this was the original film…now that the 20th Century Fox merger is complete, and Disney and Fox are — at least where Lucasfilm is concerned — the same company, it seems like some of these distribution rights stuff could go away. In other words, the company that originally distributed and produced Star Wars — Fox — is connected to Lucasfilm again. And, if George Lucas is okay with the Academy showing an old 1981 print of A New Hope to film critic people in Hollywood, then, maybe, just maybe, a new re-release of A New Hope is coming.
- Should Star Wars 9 End With George Lucas’ Original R2-D2 Twist?
- Source: ScreenRant.com (https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-ending-r2d2-whills-george-lucas-twist/)
- Star Wars 9 ends the Skywalker Saga, and it should use George Lucas’ original twist ending for the Star Wars franchise to do so. Lucas had initially planned to finish the story with a big reveal featuring R2-D2, and even though he abandoned the idea there’s now a chance for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker to bring it back…”Originally, I was trying to have the story be told by somebody else; there was somebody watching this whole story and recording it, somebody probably wiser than the mortal players in the actual events. I eventually dropped this idea, and the concept behind the Whills turned into the Force. But the Whills became part of this massive amount of notes, quotes, background information that I used for the scripts; the stories were actually taken from the ‘Journal of the Whills’.”…Later, Lucas expanded upon this, revealing that he believed the story of the Skywalker Saga was being relayed to a Keeper of the Whills by none other than R2-D2, taking place 100 years in the future. That makes some sense, since R2-D2 never had his memory wiped, so would recall everything, and it might also explain why R2-D2 is one of Star Wars’ main heroes who frequently saves the day.
- The Journey to THE RISE OF THE SKYWALKER Begins with Star Wars Adventures #27
- Source: IDWPublishing.com (https://www.idwpublishing.com/the-journey-to-the-rise-of-the-skywalker-begins-with-star-wars-adventures-27/)
- IDW Publishing proudly announces that October’s Star Wars Adventures #27 will debut a three-part storyline telling an untold chapter set between The Last Jedi and the thrilling conclusion to the Skywalker saga, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! Issue #27 will debut a three-part monthly storyline by writer John Barber and artist Derek Charm, featuring the mighty Wookiees. With the New Republic devastated, the First Order launches an attack on the planet Kashyyyk, and Chewbacca takes up arms to defend his people! “It’s a thrill and an honor to get to tell this story with the amazing Derek Charm,” says Barber. “Chewie’s one of my favorite characters ever, for as long as I can remember. Having the opportunity to tell his story to a new generation of Star Wars fans – and all this leading up to the conclusion to the Skywalker saga — is one of the biggest thrills of my career.”
Check out our website: https://www.tatooinesons.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/tatooine-sons
Check out our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/tatooinesons
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TatooineSons
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TatooineSons
Check out our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tatooinesons