Nearly an hour into The Force Awakens, Supreme Leader Snoke tells Kylo Ren that there’s been an awakening, and then asks if he’s felt it. During the first viewing, it could easily be assumed that Snoke is talking about something happening within Finn. Of course, later in the movie it’s revealed that Rey is Force-Sensitive, and the story goes from there. But a very detailed fan theory suggests that Finn is ALSO strong in the Force. And a recent quote from John Boyega suggests that we could see something more about this in The Rise of Skywalker.
For more than 4 decades, fans have joked about a guy holding a boom mic on the set of Star Wars. Well, someone has found him. Disney announced what is – and what isn’t – coming to Disney+ on November 12th. And the power of social media has allowed us to see the first moments between two of our most beloved Star Wars actors. It’s time for Hot Takes!
- “Pink Shorts Boom Guy” Finally Speaks Out Over 40 Years Later
- Source: comicbook.com (https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/07/29/star-wars-behind-the-scenes-pink-shorts-guy-ken-nightingall/)
- Over the past few decades, fans have fallen in love with even the smallest details of the Star Wars franchise — including one fantastically-dressed crew member. A behind-the-scenes photo from Star Wars: A New Hope has had popularity online for years, which points out that one of the film’s boom mike operators was shirtless and wearing pink short-shorts while filming a scene. The identity of this man – who does not appear in the film’s credits – has remained a mystery for years… until now. ABC News recently tracked down the elusive “Pink Shorts Boom Guy”, a 90-year-old man named Ken Nightingall. Nightingall was one of nearly 100 British crewmembers who worked on A New Hope, and the conditions of the North Africa shoot were reportedly a lot to bear. “It was very, very hot,” Nightingall revealed. “…I was just doing my job.” While Nightingall’s wardrobe choice was certainly memorable, he reportedly was initially skeptical about what kind of impact the film would have. “Most of them working on the movie thought it was the biggest load of crap they’d ever worked on,” Nightingall’s son, Terence, shared. “They weren’t overly impressed.”
- Which Star Wars Movies & Series Will Be On Disney+ At Launch
- Source: CBR.com (https://www.cbr.com/disney-plus-launch-star-wars-movies-series/)
- Upon launch, Disney+ will offer Star Wars Episodes I-VII (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens), and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Also available will be the entirety of the animated Star Wars Rebels and the first six seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. In addition, Disney+ will launch its own original series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Several Star Wars properties are unavailable at Disney+’s launch, and will remain on Netflix until the contracts expire over the course of the next year. Once they do expire, however, fans can expect Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story. The eagerly awaited 12-episode seventh season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars will also arrive on Disney+ sometime in 2020.
- Someone on Twitter Found Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford’s First Star Wars Audition Together
- Source: @carlquintanilla (https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1155150188333412354?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1155549281324953601&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fmovies%2Fmark-hamill-uncovered-screen-test-for-star-wars-with-harrison-ford%2F
- My screen-test for @starwars w/ Harrison on the 1st day I ever met him. Neither 1 of us had read the script at this point, only this 1 scene. I asked George what kind of movie it was-“Let’s just do it, we’ll talk about that later” We never did talk about it later-we just did it.
Check out our website: https://www.tatooinesons.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/tatooine-sons
Check out our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/tatooinesons
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TatooineSons
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TatooineSons
Check out our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tatooinesons