Welcome…Welcome…Welcome to Episode 166 of THE SITH LIST! Iraj, Les, and King Tom welcome the Wonderful Beard of Knowledge Mr. Hawes Burkhardt to help us bring you all the happenings from a crazy week in Geek!
The Sith List is composed of a group of people with different cultural backgrounds and experiences, you might call us the United Nations of Fandom. We all come together once a week to bring you the latest in Fandom and of course to…..“SHOOT the SITH.”
- Joker laughs its way to #1
- El Camino comes out this week and yes, it’ll be in the theatres for a bit.
Star Wars Chit Chat
- Is Wedge back in the fold.
- Triple Force Friday -anybody get anything cool?
- Knights of Ren news
*And whatever else you wonderful people want to discuss in the world of SW.
The Music Minute
- ????? could be anything???? Well not really its Tool
Pop Culture Breakdown/Reboots and Remakes
- Movies that have ruined your day.
- A new tool for studios to check scripts for diversity.
- Details about the Spiderman ride in the works at Disney Parks.
Comicbook TV/Movie News
- Rank your Joker
- Martin Scorsese’ take on comic book movies, oh oh do we have another James Cameron brewing?
- Marvel’s Helstrom gets a cast.
Emails and Voicemails
Rate and Review The Sith LIst on Apple Podcasts right here….Thanks!
Check out ERIC STROTHERS on his other podcast……THE BAD MOTIVATORS by clicking RIGHT HERE!!!
Facebook: The Sith List Podcast
The Sith List Hotline: 707-65-GEEK1 —– 707-654-3351
Catch you next week on Episode 167 of…..THE SITH LIST