Hawes Burkhardt guest co-hosts as we discuss Bob Iger’s interview in the Hollywood Reporter. Plus...
News & Notes from the first official day at D23 Expo Many Star Wars fans went...
Mike and Joao add more perspective on the on going Han Solo spin-off firings and hiring of Ron Howard
Quick Episode Summary:
- Ron Howard takes the helm of the untitled Han Solo film
- Force Lighting segment
- Main Topic: Did the force give Anakin Skywalker a free pass?
- Why was Anakin able to turn into a force ghost?
- Was Anakin researching this ability to retain his consciousness?
- Anakin was selfish and selfless at the same time
- Did Anakin transcend
- Can someone other than a Jedi learn to become a force ghost?
- Was Anakin redeemed?
Help us spread the word about the show
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe on iHeartRadio
Feedback and Promotion
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
Han Solo film will span six years, Luke Skywalker has a lot of lines in The Last Jedi, and more from Bob Iger
The Wall Street Journal writer Ben Fritz is currently at an event at USC where Dean...
Jedi News directs towards a THR story about Bob Iger staying on to lead Disney: I’ve...