With Rogue One looming on the horizon, Mike and Joao give their final take on the hype leading to the film’s release.
in this episode:
- Kathleen Kennedy on mapping out the future of Star Wars movies
- George Lucas was the first to want to do spinoffs
- The Boba Fett teaser trailer that never happened
- Confirmation the Boba Fett movie was in the works
- Michael Giacchino wrote the opening theme for Rogue One
- No crawl for Rogue One controversy… again
- Emilia Clarke cast in the Han Solo movie
- Main topic: The final hype for Rogue One
- The hype leading up to Rogue One compared to The Force Awakens
- Box office guesses
- How many minutes will Darth Vader get?
- Who will survive?
- Will we have any shocking cameos?
We encourage feedback–it is the only way to get your voice out and we are very good about sharing your opinions on the show!
Follow us on: