Hawes and Will prepare for a trip to the big city.
- New Forces of Destiny episodes announced.
- Mark Hamill is voices Luke in and episode of Forces of Destiny.
- Battlefront 2’s progression changes are set to be implemented next week.
- Brief thoughts on the home release of The Last Jedi.
Listener emails and voice messages are discussed.
- Jonathan calls in about Jacen Syndulla.
- King Tom calls in about the possible Kenobi movie.
- Sam writes in about Rebels.
- Brad H. is freaking out a bit and has questions.
- Neal wants to know about Han Solo as a father.
- Jake wants to know about the Grand Inquisitor.
- Robbo has a couple of issues with the end of Rebels.
- Darth Pizza writes in about Holdo.
- Robert is excited about the version of The Last Jedi with the insolated score.
- Josiah wants to know what Ashoka was up to on Malachor.
- William wants to know how we feel about Battlefront 2 now.
Like our them song? Then be sure to check out the band that was kind enough to provide the music. They are Stoned Cobra and you can find them on iTunes, Spotify and at:
Our Blue Harvest store can be found at:
Steele Wars Podcast Live Call In Show – Ep 38 : With Allen Voivod of Star Wars 7×7 taking listener calls on the Kenobi film
Allen Voivod of the Star Wars 7×7 Podcast joins us to discuss…
-This week’s exciting rumor about a Kenobi standalone, and potential plotlines
-The tedium of 3 years and change without a day off
-Steele’s hyper-organized collection
-Force Friday, what can be learned from the packaging, and how far Steele will go to get a plush porg
-What Lucasfilm can learn from other franchises in order to stay relevant
-Steele’s “way out there theory” for The Last Jedi
-Chris from NY wants to be blown away by the standalones
-Steele sings the praises of Mike Ehrmantraut
-Lowell Reynolds from Cali offers his dream standalone scenarios
-The need for new characters in Star Wars
PLUS… IN THE FIFTY MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION
-Samuel from NY discusses Vader and Kenobi connecting via ForceTime
-Inquisitors on Tatooine and Sheev’s pre-Sith college years
-Downtown Brittani Brown from San Diego wants to know why Yoda’s down with the Wookiees
-Emily Lind from NY is lukewarm about a Kenobi film, and proposes her ideal spinoff
-Kathleen Kennedy’s vision for the future of Lucasfilm
-Zoe from Star Wars Geek Girl (and PA) questions the need for a Kenobi film
Post production Eric Strothers.
Show notes Dom Legaspi.
SUPPORT STEELE WARS ON PATREON!
Enjoy all our bonus shows and full back catalogue direct to the podcast player or app of your choice while ensuring the continuing production of the Steele Wars Star Wars podcast. Bonus content shows include Making Steele Wars, Steele Wars Live Movie Commentaries, Live Call In Bonus Show, Patreon Q&A Show, full length insert free versions of all Steele Wars episodes and Gonk & Steele’s Trash Compactor (when Gonk isn’t so busy).
LISTEN LIVE AND PARTICPATE IN THE STEELE WARS CALL IN SHOW STREAMLIVE BlogTalkRadio.com/SteeleWars CALL IN (646) 668-8360 USA SKYPE IN +1 (646) 668-8360 WORLDWIDE
Episode 9: Ahsoka novel
Mark and Becca are back to discus one of the most anticipated novels since Disney announced it. Join Mark and Becca in analyzing Ahsoka by E.K. Johnston.
In this episode:
- Ahsoka’s new life after order 66
- The Battle on Mandalore and Ahsoka’s last moments with Anakin and Obi-Wan
- Parting ways with Rex
- The significance of the interludes
- Ahsoka’s new friends
- Bail Organa and the start of Fulcrum
- The 6th brother
- the purification of the crystals
- The Grand Inquisitor
- And much, much more
If you have any questions or comments for the show, please send them to email@example.com. Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. Thank you for listening.
What an emotional episode of Star Wars: Rebels…
In this episode:
Adam Driver comments on Episode VIII’s script
Harrison Ford comments on playing Han Solo again
Ewan McGregor talks to Collider on the possibility of an Obi-Wan spin-off
Ahsoka Tano novel coming in October 2016
Rebels Season 2 finale breakdown
Pablo Hidalgo says season 3 of Rebels will sync up with Rogue One
Season 3 is rumored to be Rebels’ final season
If you have any questions or comments for the podcast, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or #CantinaCast on twitter. Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes. Thank you for listening.