Join Mark, Jared, and Tim in this episode as they discuss the latest in:
- Tthe Star Wars fan community,
- The new set photo from Episode IX
- Anakin’s state of mind
- A recent Jared experience
- And a couple fun quizzes along the way.
Join Mark, Jared, and Tim in this episode as they discuss the latest rumors about the upcoming Jon Favreau Star Wars TV show! Our discussion includes the latest rumors, what’s old is new again, a concept for the future of this TV show, and more! Also, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us by any of our methods of communication (email. text, call, tweet) and we’ll include your thoughts on the show.
In this episode, Mark, Jared, and Tim discuss the new cast announcement for Episode IX, a potential filming location, some early plot thoughts, and much more as always! We’d also love to hear from you, whether by text, e-mail, phone call, or DM! (346-800-2187, Contact@Podcast2187.com, or twitter @Podcast2187)
In this episode, join Tim, Mark, and Jared as they talk about STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS BEING BACK!!!
I mean, I don’t really have other show notes because Clone Wars.
Join Andrea, Tim, Mark, and Jared in this episode as they discuss the following:
- Status of the spinoff films?
- J.J. Abrams’ creative room for IX
- Thrawn and Darth Anakin
- Oh, and also some Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom talk
Contact us and give us your thoughts on Star Wars for the next show! You can either e-mail, call, or text us! Even tweet if you’d rather!
In this episode (kind of), join Andrea, Jared, and Tim as they provide you accompaniment for any one of the following:
- Washing dishes
- Making a grocery list
- Deciding which thing you’ll wear tomorrow
- Trying to decide what to play on your device next
Hope you enjoyed it, since it’s probably over by the time you’re reading this part of the info anyway!
Join Tim, Jared, and Mark in this episode as we discuss Solo: A Star Wars Story in addition to what’s been going on recently with the Star Wars fan community.
Join Andrea, Jared, Mark, and Tim in this last episode before the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story!
We get to discuss what we do want to see in the film, what we don’t, a couple generic thoughts that have been floating around, and more! Oh yeah, and we take some of your questions as well.
Call or text us at 346-800-2187
Email us at Contact@podcast2187.com
Tweet us @Podcast2187
We actually did it!
Join in on the fun as Podcast 2187 celebrates 100 episodes and the hosts really have a blast. Also, we have special guests from your favorite podcasts (such as Now This Is Podcasting! and Rogue Won), as well as some of your favorites from the community! In the middle of it all, we also actually talk about some awesome Star Wars topics! These include, but are not limited to:
- New Star Wars series update
- Some Solo thoughts from someone who has seen it
- A look back on Rebels
- And, as always, lots of Podcast 2187 stuff
Thank you to everyone who has recently sent us messages of support, as well as everyone who has stuck with us along the way. It truly is a joy to be able to do this show each week, and the hosts cannot thank you enough for taking time in your day to listen in. Hopefully you have as much fun listening to this episode as we had recording it.
Also, a very special thank you to our wonderful special guests in this episode.
Join Mark, Tim, Andrea, and Jared in this episode as they discuss the latest in Star Wars, such as:
- May the 4th
- Solo Tickets
- New Movie Clip
- Star Wars and Marvel
- Some Infinity War Talk
Oh, and for the record, next week is going to be Episode 100. Yeah. So if there are any thoughts on anything in life that you have, send it our way by any of our methods of communication. Want to call or text? Send it to 346-800-2187. Email? Send it to Contact@podcast2187.com. Tweet? Well, that’ll be @Podcast2187. We thank you and appreciate you in advance. Also, you rock. But only if you contacted us.
Join Jared, Mark, Andrea, and Tim in this episode as they discuss the latest in Star Wars news, to include:
- More Solo Promo!
- Star Wars: Resistance
- How Well Do You Know the Falcon?
- Up Next Is Episode 99…
As always, feel free to contact us by any of our methods (email, text, phone call, or twitter) and have your question featured on the show!
In this episode, all hosts are back as they discuss:
- More on Solo
- Lobot and Chewie love in Solo?
- Mark’s thoughts on the trailer
- Jurassic World Trailer
- And a bunch of other stuff
As always, thank you for listening and we hope you have a great time! Enjoy the episode!
Join Tim, Andrea, and Jared in this fun episode as they talk about:
- The Solo trailer
- Han and Lando in the trailer
- Andrea and the trailer music
- We Miss Mark
- Ewok Hunt
- Sabacc game
We really had a lot of fun in this episode, and we hope you all have a great time with us as well. Oh, and by the way, contact us for our upcoming 100th episode! You can E-MAIL | TWEET | or CALL/TEXT us at 346-800-2187!
- Recasting Leia?
- Han Solo poster controversy
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller get an executive producer credit
- Stock issues for The Last Jedi on Amazon.com
- EA posts a job for an open world Star Wars project
- the Last Jedi Novel follow up: The Epilogue
- the Last Jedi deleted scenes breakdown
- Send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @TheCantinaCast
- Like us on Facebook: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Instagram: The Cantina Cast
- Follow us on Tumblr: Cantina Cast
- Subscribe on YouTube: Cantina Cast
- Mike’s Twitter: @PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Facebook: PodcasterMike
- Mike’s Instagram: @PodcasterMike
- Discord Channel Cantina Cast Channel